Wednesday, July 9

Someone's Watching Over Me

Though I've been believing how real is my mighty lord..
But i must admit that sometimes..
Just sometimes...
I don't know why i will think that he's not watching over me.....
...
...
...
...
...
...
But today, i realize...Something......
That...
I don't care its LOGICALLY..
PHYSICALLY..
MENTALLY..
Or SCIENTIFICALLY...
I just know that i can feel that he is watching over me...
He helped me in a way i realized that i wasn't doing the wrong thing..
He showed me that he was watching over me all the while above me.......
He showed me light..
...
...
...
...
Thank you Lord, You were really there for me...
You did not neglect me and ignore me..
But you actually cared for me..
I can feel it...
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart even though this is just a small matter..
But just one small matter showed me that you exist <3


Thank You.

P/S : Thanks bestie for being my listener..Appreciate your ears a lot =]


No comments: