Wednesday, November 26

Happiness takes it all

Exams are very very soon!!
Stress comes bits by bits.. LOL

Exam schedule

1st Dec - Financial Accounting 2
4th Dec - Business Mathematics
5th Dec - Principles of Marketing
12th Dec - Microeconomics


Monday night brought my grandma to the hospital with my aunt n uncle
We stayed there from 11pm til 5am next day
stayed awake on a frosty chair
under the lowest temperature in the emergency ward
temperature lower than Genting HAHA!
hospital is suppose to have low temperature so that the bacteria cant move fast XD!
watch some wierd french movies on TV3 * thats the oni channel they have dere *
oh well, my grandma is safely home afterall

Yday was Tuesday..
i slept at 5am and woke at 10am
cant sleep much la..timing is so wrong HAHA
studied a little but cant sit still at home
went MCD next to Ikea with Bestie and her sister
and then v went Ikano walk walk

Very soon Friday is coming..
I felt like as tho time is passing like a tornado
too fast to realise HAHA!
this year...everybody is busy
even i myself is having exams 2days after my birthday
But most of all....
I wish to have another HAPPY birthday
a very happy one =D
Bestie says she'll make my day happy
Im so happy and i cant wait for it!!
oh well, there are just too many things i want..
But I tink its not as necessary as Happiness
I live to be happy, and I also wish dat everyone is HAPPY!
XD!! weeee!

oh ya and today
Happy 18th Birthday to Foong Ling!

back to studies!

FRIDAY HERE I COME!

No comments: