As a child there were times
I didn't get it but u kept me in line
U teached me to eat MEAT
becuz when i was young i din love to eat at all
U always ask me to drink the soup u cook
Open the gate when I came back from primary school
Teaching me how to walk back then when i was a baby
u live with me more than my parents
U fed me, scolded me, lectured me...and caned me
but...u saved me everytime when my mum whacks me
U kept asking me to find my another half
Though its not time yet
Sometimes I realise I never knew I could hurt like this
But everyday life goes on
Somehow I wish I could talk to u for a while
But as time goes by mourning will b over
There were times I tried to wish u were back here
But now I know I had faced the fact that u r gone
I wont break down because
I know u dun like to see me like this
I will be a gud girl
U will owaz be in my heart grandmama
Bcuz of u, there is my mum
bcuz of my mum, there is me
Will love and miss u always....
16th Jan 2009
This is kinda very late post
But I wish to leave her presence in here and always
Lots of love
Saturday, January 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment