I can honestly say
You've been on my mind since I woke up everyday
I look at your photograph all the time
These memories come back to life
I picked up the phone and then put it down
Cause I know I'm wasting my time
But I didn't mind
I remember those simple things
I remember till I cry
I don't think I want this anymore
Jesus please take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own
Save me from this road I'm on
Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I got to keep trying to keep my head held high
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose
Not about how fast I get there
Not about what's waiting on the other side
It's all about the climb
How am I suppose to feel?
When everything surrounding me is nothing
But a fake disguise
I don't know where I belong
If it's time for me to carry on
I'll say goodbye
P/S : Slow me down
*Life has been kinda harsh for me
Everything in my mind just came in one shot
A lump sum of confusion
I guess I really gotta slow things down
Take it one step at a time
It's never easy
But i'll do my very best*
Happy Birthday Melanie
No comments:
Post a Comment