Thursday, November 26

Au revoir

Since I wont be able to see anybody anytime soon
Would be away for 4 days
To go for a function call MNC
(:
Kind of busy, tired and really exhausted
Drove up and down to putrajaya
Long dayyyyyy, carrying boxes
Up the stairs and down the stairs
Walking running Jumping Singing
PHEW!!!! What a day
Well, today is going to end
I wana wish my dear friend
ENG FOONG LING
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

That naughty dog that has bitten my expensive heels
IS GONE for good i guessss
Though I hate it when she bites my shoes
But her adorable face wont just go away
I didn't even say Goodbye T.T

Oh well..... BYE LOUIS!!
I love you still...
have fun biting in the outside world hugs!!!!!

Tomorrow maybe more relaxing... I hope
Lol hosting is not easy ;)
Seeeee ya around

P/s : i didn't miss you today ^^

No comments: