Post number 242

A post to end the year 2009
Well it's been a harsh in the past and present
Things had been moving faster than I've expected
Is it because I enjoy living?
Or it's because I've got everything I want?
Or...... maybeeeee I was too busy to realise the things around me moving
Back into year 2008 I promised my self to keep challenging myself
That explains why I'm so busy in year 2009
Till I think I've put away some unnecessary thoughts to keep my self away from daydreaming
I learnt to live life more fruitful than how I use to
Building up my leadership
Bringing down some ego
Learning to "More of God and Less of Me"
Handling some temptations - yet long way to achieve
While I'm still me... Am I?
I just want to use this blog to apologize to any of you out there
that i had brought so much trouble to any of you
my family, friends and mates
I may had given you a hard time to bare my weaknessess
But I thank God for what I have and what I've been through
I'm not a perfect person in all prospects
But I wish I'm better than the ME in 2008
I've put some burdens left behind in the beginning of this year
and now I need to bring back these burdens to settle things up
Keep it clean
In my path to romance
Well, I learn to realize what's more to care about?
I love you but I don't need to have you
I won't say that it's a difficult decision
But it did take me quite some time
I'm okay! (: I'm fine.....
I'm trying to have a more open minded thought
I know I'll find you someday somewhere and somehow
And I know you'll find me the way I am
I believe you will accept for who I am
I'll be waiting for you to tell me you love me one day
As for studies,
It's been a very very very rapid year in college
I'm taking my last Sem this January 2010 and soon enough to be graduated in 2010 it self
Then I'll think about continuing in university
I don't take my studies as a tough decision
But I take my future job prospect into a big big oppotunity
Moreover,
I just want to thank all of you that had been supporting me
Caring and taking care of me
Living with me in my life
Baring with my busy life and I would accidentally neglect you
I love all of you.
Well, I believe I've been blessed (:
Everybody has different ways to live and different obstacles to go through
Well as for my way, I believe God is building me up and getting me ready for this big world out there (:
No comments:
Post a Comment