People this is BUBU
my new toy xD
I sent my mom to her Boss' place today
And something horrible happened
I didn't see there was a curb right infront of me!!
And I drove onto it!!!
At that moment
Mum *DIE, ur dad is gonna kill you......*
Me *(change gears to reverse, praying...no no no...)*
got down from the car and take a look
A RELIEF!!! phew hahaha
Just a little scratch below the bumper...
Mum told dad.....
Dad shook his head and there goes another day ^^
Had been really tired in class today
Tried to have my eyes rest but impossible
Due to the irritating and annoying table that keep on dropping
Besides tired, I'm somehow depress today
Due to the sky??? too sunny?
I don't know, I'm just not in a mood to smile and joke (:
Next week is my exam week
Gotta get it done with good results!!!
God bless me o.o
No comments:
Post a Comment