Yesterday was
APRIL FOOL!!
oh yea....I totally can never trick anybody
Im really bad in this
And I got fooled by Chanel Ng!
*Thought of putting ur full name cause u put MINE in ur blog!*
TWICE! totally TWICE she fooled me!
oh man..........humiliating HAHA
but tho....the laughter was fun la..
Still I did had a nice, syok, extraordinary april fool this year o.O
Thanks LOT! (:
Today
Had really BAD....
BAD BAD BAD
Bad sore throat 2 days ago
Its so hard to take food n water when it's so painful
Searching for strepsils LOL
The worst thing was im hungry but i had to eat slowly HAHA
So after 2 days of pain
I went clinic just now
So, the result was........
Infected throat *obviously ^^*
Mild fever
Flu *always*
I just remember its been long i've been to a clinic and dats a good thing!
Taking BIG pills is the tough part..
My throat is already so painful...
And now I had to take 3 big pills?
LOL! ah well...... the pain will be over soon.
Tomorrow will be kinda bored!
Gonna study...study and study!
No comments:
Post a Comment