What's the point of doing this?
Now I understand why when Grandma is here
She did so much till all of you think she is in the wrong
But actually she has always been in the right position
I'm in her shoes now
After grandma left... What's left behind?
ME... at home.... all the burden..
It's easy for my brother to leave to Kampar..
I'm just a Kid...I'm 18+ for god sake...
What's with you??
Why do you have to give me so much pressure
I have no idea who to talk to now...
I didn't want to interrupt anybody
nor disturb people... I needed someone
I have nothing but just a simple tear
Life is tough, but still moves on...
When you open your mouth, You think I can say anything?
I have wrongs... But not all wrongs
I admitted my wrongs... But why can't I fight back for my rights?
Yeah.. giving u respect...
There is nothing much left to talk to u for this moment
I wish I could just not see you for one week
Because seeing you creates more chaos..
Just stop for now..I'm afraid I cant handle it.... Please
No comments:
Post a Comment