Friday, June 26

Physically and Mentally..I don't feel good

Not much of my self today
Met lots of old friends in school today
kinda glad to see everyone alive ^^
Congrats to all who got awards and prizes!!
Happy Sports Day (:

Clumsy me...
I fell and slip in school today
*embarrassment*
Basically I didn't see a step right in front of me
Was on the phone with Eli
And not knowing..I missed my step
There goes....):
Thanks Sureen for holding me up...
A hit on my back directly onto the edge of the step
I did not feel any pain at that moment
After walking up and down through and flow
The pain came repeatedly...
Starts to ache when I touch my back against a chair or a wall
And then now it hurts much more even when I move
Here I am sitting straight up like a pillar......... T.T
Please let the pain go soon... I cant go gym like this.. Sigh..

No comments: