
Don't you wonder what is Love sometimes??
Love is like a bar code that is sold all over the world in humanity
It is just too valuable that none of us deserve to purchase it
You can find it everywhere all around you
But it is you that decides if you want it to be part of your life
Some people took it for granted
Some people treasure it like mad
Some people played with it
Some people were very serious on it
I think love is really simple
It is human that caused it to be difficult
If since human can't guarantee what love could actually bring
Why humans are still wasting their time on this?
We love because we hate
We hate because we care
I believe Love is powerful
And it is so much more than just 4 letters L-O-V-E
I don't really what the heck am I talking about
Crap stuff
Enjoy reading my crappy stuffsssss (:
No comments:
Post a Comment