I'm freaking mad now
But the way YOU say how strengthless was SHE
What prove do you have MAN?!
I watched her in HER concert last year in GENTING
It was a freaking successful and the best of the best of any concerts i've been too!
Because of that concert, I decided to go again this year..
"Judging by production alone, this song doesn't stand out, but it is likely to be quite successful. Vocally She has never been strong, but She knows how to market herself and Herlimited vocal range."
WHAT THE HECK! If YOU want YOUR own opinion into the news? What is call JUSTICE?! From what I know, YOU are not suppose to judge anything in the news. And YOU are freaking insulting HER new song?! saying its not OUTSTANDING? like OH MY GOSH~I don't even think YOU'RE appropriate to SAY SUCH THING! HER new songs has been released and was the top 10 for quite a long period ALRIGHT?! and OH SKOOooooCH! What do YOU mean by vocally never been strong? SHE is like an old singer okay. Who are YOU to JUDGE HER MAN?! freaking annoyed! HER album was freaking expensive and RARE ok?!! The product is WORTH the price! YOU have no rights and no prove to say such thing man!
FREAKING PISSED MAN!
I'm actually not done yet
I'm not gonna say another word like this anymore
I'm like totally not a fan of any artist
And I don't side anyone
I dun judge how old she is nor how cool she sang okay!?!
I just think this is what YOU did is WRONG!
freaking wrong
MY GOSH!~ Blood pressure is going to increase like this!
YOU really need to get a LIFE man!
No comments:
Post a Comment