I don't know what is happening to my body
It's like tearing apart!
fine not but haha!
my legs are like freaking painful
i have no idea why is it pain anyway
It's just suddenly....
So hopefully tommorrow I can rest my legs
But i'll be needed tommorrow!!
as I may need to bring my grandma for another check up
.
.
Today went college in the morning with Bestie
Did my homework while waiting for her
I did try to delay my homework slowly do
BUT! end up i finish in like few minutes
poor thing la me
want to procrastinate also cannot XD
Went lunch in 1u
den went back Segi for another Bestie's orientation
waited for another hour by reading the Feng Shui Book!
boring so i played songs n videos on my phone
Suddenly, Bestie msg me and said meet at car.
OKAY.. so i went...
I felt like i was LOST!
when i reach the carpark
I was thinking
" Where did she park?
This row?
That row?
Wait
Where am i?! "
At that moment, I was really afraid.
I thought i lost my memory.
Honestly it was freakish freaky.
I never want to lose my memory like this again.
Thank God
Bestie came from the back and called by my name
I suddenly woke up
and i got back my memory haha!
Bestie says I've not been having enough sleep
that may be the caused of it
WIERD ME..
.
.
AND AGAIN
MY PAINFUL LEGS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment