.jpg)
My Aunteees! They actually posed when i was taking a pic of these lanterns ==
.jpg)
Burning into pieces
.jpg)
Aunt praised me for taking such nice effect but! i nid a better camera
.jpg)
My new WATCH!
.jpg)
Aww man! dreaming again == dad shake his head and said : GREEN LIGHT! JOKING
.jpg)
My hair masterpiece haha! I did it for him! Cousin MONKEY
.jpg)
Introducing my BABY GIRL
She's Elegant

Erm..~ suppose to tbe STUD"E"NT COUNCIL but i think somebody ate the "E" up
.jpg)
Its a long long journey to my class. EXHAUSTED XD

This is the Auditorium ^^
.jpg)
... I was concentrating! I REALLY WAS!
.jpg)
Durian CHOCKY!! this is Export from malaysia to Thailand and then Import from thailand back to malaysia ==
.jpg)
Wee~~
.jpg)
Bestie and I at Chocholate in 1u! D-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s
.jpg)
Are they both BOWLS?
.jpg)
it is actually meant for One for FOOD and one for TEA
.jpg)
Durian Mooncake dat caused me diarrhea ==
.
.
Not forgetting
My Big toe was bleeding today =[
Hit by my MONKEY cousin with a ball
directly towards my toe nail
caused a little break
but instead of the nail breaking
the nail was torn away from my skin
so it bleeds
Freaking PAIN!!
SOB oh well
i din do anything to it so i jz leave it aside and hopefully
it can recover very soon
painful day XD
No comments:
Post a Comment