Thursday, August 13

Accident - Read it with patience

On the way back home....
It was super jam
I can barely move a meter on road
Driving really carefully
Thought that it was the stupid traffic light that went malfunctioned....
But.....
It wasn't the traffic light
I realise there were a lot of motorcyclist all around
Like...REALLY alot.... maybe 30 to 40 of them..
Wondering what is wrong......
A RAPID bus was on the left lane.. But it didn't move
Suddenly there was siren
Motor police passed by
And then... I saw the back of the bus
There was this cover that came off from the bus
Then.........Police was blocking the road
I saw a black plastic bag that I couldn't imgaine how badly it was
Lying on the ground not a single movement
Then I was stuck at the traffic light right beside the body
Two motorcyclist came next to my car and just walked off to the body
They rushed to the scene and pulled off the plastic bag
At that moment I can't stop my self from looking at that direction
Quickly one of the man saw it was the person he knew
And then both of them cried..
shouting...
screaming "Why!!!!!"....
And collapsed right infront of my CAR...
I had to say, I was terrified
Though he wasn't a person I knew
But I could feel how painful it is.. And I saw with my own eyes
I....teared a little
It was so heart ache I barely felt my hands
My legs and hands were shaking..
I can still picture it in my mind




Life is so fragile
We could lose it in split seconds
I'm paranoid
I'm.... scared
Today is a day I won't forget
"Please drive carefully"

No comments: