I don't care how is it going to be
But why are you always doing this to hurt me so much
If u actually realize I'm not that easy going
I'm not those girls that gets out in the middle of the night
And swings my hair all over the place
I'm not those girls where they swear more than they eat rice
I'm not those materialistic girls
that actually need guys to pamper
Nor paying for their each meal or every single thing
I'm not the kind of girl that bares ego in mind..
I'm just not into being a princess to my guy
I didn't mean to say things that may make u sad
I was just trying to cheer u up
I did too much till you think I'm going the wrong direction
I'm just me.........
I don't like to be treated like how u treated those girls
I'm different.. I'm just really different from the girls u meet...
That's all
While I guess you didn't like different girls
HECK IT.....
BLARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment